13 Channels added on D2h

Saj 007 said:
This thread already closed bro...

I saw that bro.. but my doubt is why it is closed? That bro has posted that news 11 hrs ago.. 1 hr earlier than this thread.. So, shouldn't they ideally be merged?  If that thread was opened after this one, I can understand the closure..

I'm not sure of the rules.. but what I have seen with Mod's here in DTH especially 
M.J.Sadiq bro (who handles D2H section) is he always merge the thread.. So, that's why I asked.. Why is it different this time?

If am crossing any limits by questioning, please pardon my ignorance..

@avatar bro we need to wait one more hr. To get the exact time coz now both threads are in 11hrs. Ago :k:) ..

I saw that bro.. but my doubt is why it is closed? That bro has posted that news 11 hrs ago.. 1 hr earlier than this thread.. So, shouldn't they ideally be merged?  If that thread was opened after this one, I can understand the closure..

I'm not sure of the rules.. but what I have seen with Mod's here in DTH especially 
M.J.Sadiq bro (who handles D2H section) is he always merge the thread.. So, that's why I asked.. Why is it different this time?

Bro I think, he posted only 3 channels addition news. But this thread have the all 13 channels info. Maybe this is the reason the team closed that thread & decided to continue in a single thread...

Thank you for noticing bro, anyway if that is forum rules I accept their decision :c Thank you

Gobinaath said:
@avatar bro we need to wait one more hr. To get the exact time coz now both threads are in 11hrs. Ago :k:) ..

But when I checked at that time.. It was clear that post was created earlier.. Also you can see this thread created himself has posted commented that the update was fast..

Saj 007 said:
Bro I think, he posted only 3 channels addition news. But this thread have the all 13 channels info. Maybe this is the reason the team closed that thread & decided to continue in a single thread...

I don't know both the thread creators personally. What I felt is if someone is awake at around 3am to update the news 1st, he should get some credit.. Closing his thread, I don't think that would be the way.. It would demotivate that thread creator  Isn't it?

Anyway, this is my personal opinion.. If mod's are fine with closing that thread, who am I to question them. And I don't want to prolong this convo anymore.. I was a bit disappointed.. that's all..

@avatar or smileguy bros -- post a thread in Talk to Team section regarding this matter .. DDF team will do the needfull and give the clarification :) ..

is sony bbc earth channel available in new gold sports pack ?
when i turn this channel , it says i havent subscribed ......

pramain said:
is sony bbc earth channel available in new gold sports pack ?
when i turn this channel , it says i havent subscribed ......

It will be available from Diamond pack only ..

good addition by d2h. 

Any chance of getting the HD feed of Sony BBC Earth on d2h ? Would love to see the great camera work in HD format.  :) :) :)

guys 

i have new gold sports pack and not getting sony bbc earth. but according to the videocon website, its there. please chk the image. thanks . someone please clarify this . thanks

bbc_earth.jpg
[/url][/img]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock