13 Vertical & 12 Horizontal TPs Getting From Tata Sky

Hard work by vadirocks & he just started learning & I wish he will become an expert in due course of time.
Good that even with power problem in his area , he is trying so hard to learn this sat tracking.
+3 reps added bro.

Sorry I am not an expert in sat tracking field , so can't help you in this regards.
My best wishes with you bro. :)

@vadi the clone tp is same as original tp only difference in polarization, rest SR and FEC will be same.

Thanks Sbhopale Bro!

It'll Help Me In Future To Identify!

BTW My Wish For Getting A C-Band Dish Still Going Away, As I Didn't Get New C-Band Dish, I Have Tried To Get Used One From Local Cable Operator, And He Told Me That There Is A 8 Feet Dish Will Cost You Around Rs.1500 - Then After Few Weeks I Went To See That But Its' Not In Good Condition, So Asked Him To Pick Another One From Somewhere In Good Condition!

Hoping I'll Get

I'll Try This Night And Will Increase TP Count
;);););););););););););)

When The Signal In HD TP Of Tatasky Is Low I'm Getting Signal In Dummy TP,

If The Signal Strength High In HD TP I'm Not Getting Signal In Dummy TP,

As i scan tata sky tp, my mpeg 2 STB getting 21 tp. I adjust my dish on dd then its only scanning 5 v tp. I am so confuse because before its not happened when i was using my same STB for scanning for new channels on tata sky , it was showing 11 tps[my STB is mpeg2] All things are same only polarity is v and strength between 40 to 38. But it never happened before 20 days ago. Please dont take this as serious matter, as i found so posted, i know its clone tps but why not happening with dd direct and before. I found this since last 15 days but as fear of cloning, i didnt post.

so r the new tps with ver polarity having some chs. what is the symbol rate and fecof the vertical tps?

dino29 said:
so r the new tps with ver polarity having some chs. what is the symbol rate and fecof the vertical tps?

its problem, tp showing same frequency, SR, same channels only 2 tp showing no name channels.

I am experiencing some weird thing here from 8pm today. I dont get any tamil channels other than sun tv. All other tamil channel show No Signal. Most of the channel on my pack show no signal. :(

For the info, no rain here and also clear sky.

can u post pics of the same specially of the 2 tps having nameless chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock