1 Euro news LCN 243
2 Dw English LCN 246
3 Russia today LCN 246
4 Muslim TV LCN 461
5 Munsif TV LCN 462
6 Jonack TV LCN 467
U6SN6lq.jpg
I

Euro News, France24 and TV5Monde Asie r distributed by same company "Cat Vision India" so there is a strong chance that one remaining will also be added soon. DW and ABC Australia r distributed also by one company so they usually try to enter into deal for both with operators but if carriage proves costly then important option is given preference.

Connected to this, i would also state that 9X Media should convert it's channel as pay otherwise they will find it tough to make 9XO land on networks like Tata Sky. Converting to pay and keeping price of each channel at Rs. 3 or 4 rupees while giving all in bouquet at just Rs. 5 will make Tata Sky add 9XO to complete the bouquet before offering to us. If they do not do this then rivals like Viacom18 by offering incentives to operators will keep 9XO out.

Lastly some people were surprised that why Vh1 or Sony Mix is priced at Re. 1 while Hindi GEC or Movie Channels r priced high on standalone basis, reason is quite simple there r many viewers of the likes of former two which prefer opting for just these channels rather than whole bouquet comprising GEC or Movie Channels etc. and keeping price high will lead to subscriber count thinning. On the contrary broadcasters r sure that same will not happen in case of Star Plus, if individual price is high then most of its viewers will not boycott it, rather they will happily chose bouquet comprising more channels at slightly higher price. It's just analysing consumption pattern and deciding based on it. But do not worry, if GEC or More channels see a significant dip in subscriber numbers then they will do corrections as needed

From Last 2 Days m out of town ,so I can't given any update
Now star plus, Sony TV & Bharat ,dsport etc... More channels showing error-109 unsubscribe.
539-prag tv
510-ayush tv
490-9x jhaks
489-sam tv
471-ch win
470-alami Sahara
461-anjan tv
522- tv5 Monde asia

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock