14 new SD channels coming soon in Dish TV From 20th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShivRaJ said:
Wait some days avipersistent bro I am also wating for new marathi channels :)

Marathi channels should come bro as videocon had added most of them.

ShivRaJ said:
Wait some days avipersistent bro I am also wating for new marathi channels :)
Now DishTV will add them bcoz price was the big issue in DishTV market and now price of monthly subscription, add-on increased so they have to add more channels to grab and hook customers.

avipersistent said:
Marathi channels should come bro as videocon had added most of them.
Yes bro d2h also have 9xo and E24 :)

ShivRaJ said:
Yes bro d2h also have 9xo and E24 :)
merging will help DishTV and Videocon to lead the market very well. And, all the channels will available from each other visa versa form.

hike said:
merging will help DishTV and Videocon to lead the market very well. And, all the channels will available from each other visa versa form.

But i don't think tomorrow's addition is due to merging because some of them are not available in videocon d2h

Till now channels not added,channel count is same as 492 :(

8DqytgL.jpg

Bro I think they will add all channels in the morning time:shy normally they add new channels around 8:30 to 9:30 am:)

Abhishek123 said:
Bro I think they will add all channels in the morning time:shy normally they add new channels around 8:30 to 9:30 am:)

Bro,some times hd channels added @12 to 12:30am also ;)

ShivRaJ said:
But i don't think tomorrow's addition is due to merging because some of them are not available in videocon d2h
Whn I said that tomorrow addition is due to merging. I'm saying that merging will help sharing channels.

Vicky said:
Till now channels not added,channel count is same as 492 :(
I come here to see updates :sp hope they'll add by tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock