Bought "Solid HDS2X - 6165" FTA Box

I bought Solid 7272 HD DLx box.wifi was not working . Then I bought a wifi dongle Solid and connected . Now ok 'But youtube not .
person from solid told me Box 7272 Youtube stopped. So l google about youtube working how ? So reached in utube video and got idea. Then by using computer got a Youtube API Key and Secret key ,copied to a pen drive and flashed to box .Afler restarting the box Youtube now working fine also DLNA' but IPTV not.
The same way l copied IPTV M3 u List to a pendrive and flashed to box-but channel - 1 channel - 2etc are shown but not channel running.
Great Brother.

By googling | Copied iptv list and pasted in Notepadas txt file and transfer to usb . Then installed to settopbox through usb But no lptv channels ranning why ? Insolid 7272 HD DLX settopbox onlylocallptv option when clicked it nothing option Shows as Import from usb, IPtv Setting etc...So I given up that idea 'Anybody know why ? The same urlwhen I Pasted in VLC that are running channels.

Tried again today.Googled IPTV list and copied the url of each channels and pasted in Notepad and edit it and saved.Then copied to usb and inserted to solid 7272 hd box.Restarted the box and IPTV channels which are true source are running.Now all are ok.Iam very happy.

Tried again today.Googled IPTV list and copied the url of each channels and pasted in Notepad and edit it and saved.Then copied to usb and inserted to solid 7272 hd box.Restarted the box and IPTV channels which are true source are running.Now all are ok.Iam very happy.
Can please post some screenshots of working channel and process for IPTV Channels.

At first search google about iptv listor m3u list. url address of each channels Should be selected and paste in the Notepad one by one. This Notepad list to Save as " iptv list txt". This List to be copied to usb drive and insert to Bo.Then open Box menu and Network Setting . Then Selectiptv option ' and Upgrade option by usb and flashit That is all .close Menu and reopen Menu and iptv.so you can see that channels Saved 'click each and wait.in Notepad channel list Should be save as Text file only i

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock