1700+ Users browsing at a time - Breaking our own records

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 140
  • Views: Views 12,605
Bro Where it is showing about 1400 users record?? I haven't seen any Snap. Where it is posted?
1300 viewers for the first time:cap:
uE7NPNc.jpg

Edit

1400+ Now:)
Fxx1an3.jpg

what kind of infra does DDF use to host? (to be able to support 1400 simultaneous users)

Bro I had asked because i missed the post where ss are posted. I haven't done anything intentionally i apologize if I asked anything which I shouldn't asked..
Nothing wrong bro. No need to apologize. I thought you are asking without reading number in title properly since first post number is different.

Nothing wrong bro. No need to apologize. I thought you are asking without reading number in title properly since first post number is different.
Bro Actually I read the title but I was not able to see any ss because of lot posts made by members after that building the new record thats why i asked about the ss :blush2: and Thanks a lot Bro :love:

And Bro one more thing I also want to say thanks for your guidance in talk to team if you remember you guided me the right path and after that I tried to change myself and from that time i feel a lot change in myself and this is all possible because of your guidance. You had explained everything in a very well manner. Thanks again Bro:kiss2::love:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock