2 channels added by adtv

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepu Darling
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 66
  • Views Views: Views 7,672
Gobinaath said:
No pblm from my side .. As of now my reqs. Sony bbc earth , travel xp tamil hope they launch soon :) ..

You said No probelm from ur side, Fine!!
but in this way if they are continuing to add Crappy channels then how could u xpect that they will fulfill ur requirements.
Think please!!
today you are not protesting because it's not affecting u..but soon when u disappoint by seeing Ur requirements are not fulfilling (especially TravelXP Tamil) then also u will support?

Optimus_Prime said:
You said No probelm from ur side, Fine!!
but in this way if they are continuing to add Crappy channels then how could u xpect that they will fulfill ur requirements.
Think please!!
today you are not protesting because it's not affecting u..but soon when u disappoint by seeing Ur requirements are not fulfilling (especially TravelXP Tamil) then also u will support?

Thinked :lol .. No one is protesting buddy coz portest means your or comment passing bros should disconnect adtv by not recharging will you do that or others are ready to that :huh if means ill say they are protesting :k .. Other than that they are still accepting adtv but just passing troll comments :) .. And my answer for ur question of mine is "hmm lets see that in future" :) ..

Gobinaath said:
Proof for my abv. Post .. Here is the channel list thread of dish tv , d2h ddf forum .. My count based on this list including 2nd lcn , 3rd lcn etc.. May same channel name but channel count is count ..
  • Link Removed

Should not count duplicate LCN in this case.. Adding duplicate LCN is for marketing purpose. But it is not having different content.

Sai bro as i said you, please ignore JK. Better to apart your ways, there are better things to do!

i am heartly protesting this addition. when dsport sd and hd will launch that day i will active airtel.otherwise never

Some from my side as its No.1 Channel of India:-

6e06a047d547c2f11e1de1a64c574d50.jpg
d4b466a502ceb73692aba651ac7e4c5e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom