Good News 2 Hd Channels Will be added today midnight

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,452
Status
Not open for further replies.
One by one all star pending hd channels added by d2h still airtel deep sleep I think airtel not survive dth industry.

I am not launching any channels:lol: it’s dishd2h launch anything
Ask them to shut one satellite and launch only one dth brand either dish tv or d2h:wall:
😂😂😂 everyone thinking is same as dish tv should discontinue old sattelite which provide channel in mpeg2 should focus in st 2 and add all pendind channel so might they give a tough compition for tata play and airtel tata play is no 1 due to its service ,hardware software and channel list and addition of newly launch channel but unable to understand as zee tamil hd channel was launced on tata play when channel was launched but in d2h and dish tv it was launched after some years now star network vijay super hd asianet movie hd was added in d2h and still not added in tata play waiting for onam might they launch

😂😂😂 everyone thinking is same as dish tv should discontinue old sattelite which provide channel in mpeg2 should focus in st 2 and add all pendind channel so might they give a tough compition for tata play and airtel tata play is no 1 due to its service ,hardware software and channel list and addition of newly launch channel but unable to understand as zee tamil hd channel was launced on tata play when channel was launched but in d2h and dish tv it was launched after some years now star network vijay super hd asianet movie hd was added in d2h and still not added in tata play waiting for onam might they launch
Bro satellite not providing in MPEG-2 , that is Dish TV who providing BTW DishTV Now Providing Most of it's channel in MPEG-4 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock