2 More Transponders in Network scan for Dialog TV..

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,763
73 MHz bro? But it is showing 54 MHz only. And whether 72 MHz TPs are there in the sat world?

I am not sure about this.. But i have seen in few Changes while scan ... The SR and Modulation is making the Mhz to change... Siva can confirm this...

Just now i have noticed that the Modulation of 11155 V is showing as
XCXVL7T.png

I didnt seen this bfore this...

Mr.Bhat said:
I am not sure about this.. But i have seen in few Changes while scan ... The SR and Modulation is making the Mhz to change... Siva can confirm this...

that tp is 72 mhz capable. if they incrase SR more than 45000 SR then they can increase mhz too... but, all stbs of dialog dth will support this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Right.. i think a Nepali DTH had about 55000 Symbolrate... later they have changed to 45000... So Dialog TV can make it happen with heigher SR .. that also give some relief of hacking in Normal recievers...

Mr.Bhat said:
Just now i have noticed that the Modulation of 11155 V is showing as
XCXVL7T.png

I didnt seen this bfore this...

When I scan first time, it was DVB S2 QPSK2..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Getting Only 107 Channels from this sat with 5 TP's. Not Getting Zee Cinema International and Many More.
What's the Problem??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock