2 Nameless channels added in Sun Direct TP

Bhavan said:
Now, we can expect 2 more new channels..

You are very fast in giving update...

I am in some confusion that after changing the SR they added only 2 as of now. r they getting space for only 2 channels ? As per me atleaset 4-5 channels can be aaded ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I am in some confusion that after changing the SR they added only 2 as of now. r they getting space for only 2 channels ? As per me atleaset 4-5 channels can be aaded ..

Bro but After Changing Sr Only 2-3 Mbit/s Bandwidth Increase Because They Use QPSK

I also feel the same. They can add atleast 4 channels.

But, they must keep the space for SIX HD channel for IPL.

Now, they cant remove the Gemini HD channel like last time IPL.

So then for the sake of 2 channels only they have changed the SR .. :(

Bhavan said:
I also feel the same. They can add atleast 4 channels.

But, they must keep the space for SIX HD channel for IPL.

Now, they cant remove the Gemini HD channel like last time IPL.

Right but for HD there is a separate TP from Insat 4B ,they can add atleast by changing FEC Or SR..

i want information about packages of sun direct in maharashtra. i can't viewing it in my mobile. please anyone provide this information.

any new roi channel

guys, please tell me is sun direct adding any roi channel or not in next month.

shubham123[0]guys, please tell me is sun direct adding any roi channel or not in next month.

( sun direct can add 24 ghanta tv shortly.)

shubham123 said:
shubham123[0]guys, please tell me is sun direct adding any roi channel or not in next month.

( sun direct can add 24 ghanta tv shortly.)

ur expectation is waterline . no hope on north indian channel..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock