2 Regional Audio Feeds added on Sports 18 - 1 sd & hd Channel by ADTV

ADTV Sports 18 audio feed
u01k5Qh.jpg
4d3uoff.jpg
Tamil, Telugu, Kanada

Really Appreciated to @somnath chakraborty bro & @A4Akash bro deep knowledge about Airtel Digital TV.

Finding Audio Feeds :clap2:
I Just keep checking what other sections like sun direct and tata play fo as yesterday sundirct added feeds adtv chance is there to add feeds and adtv done that today also
You can also check no need to activate channel just set default language from menu then change any channel back to Sports 18 channel before epg showing on screen press blue button you get to know about language feed availability 😉

I Just keep checking what other sections like sun direct and tata play fo as yesterday sundirct added feeds adtv chance is there to add feeds and adtv done that today also
You can also check no need to activate channel just set default language from menu then change any channel back to Sports 18 channel before epg showing on screen press blue button you get to know about language feed availability 😉
This Department is Yours Bhai, Don't Give Me This Job To Me. :blush2:

So Aus vs Ind series not live on colors tamil? Tamil feed will be available sports 18 1. So we have to activate this channel for 1 month?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock