Good News 24 Ghanta rebranding as Zee 24 Ghanta W.E.F 23 March

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!
It seems you are fan of Paid News...
News channel should always be neutral , there's should not any inclinations towards any party whether it may be cpim or Tmc even BJP.
Here in Bengal 24 Ghanta is very much popular and neutral channel after ABP Ananda ...
So DON'T think that if They added Zee logo before their name then they will act like a Bhakt as Sudhir Do.
Lol.Give me a example when abp Ananda spoke against tmc.They are all paid news only.This is with every news channel in India.Thats the reason news consumption is very low in India

Expecting this channel very soon on Sun Direct.

Lol.Give me a example when abp Ananda spoke against tmc.They are all paid news only.This is with every news channel in India.Thats the reason news consumption is very low in India
LOL. ABP Ananda and paid news ? Do you watch news ? Yesterday also it showed the terrible condition of hospitals in Malda.... Check before commenting.... ABP Ananda is the No.1 Bengali News Channel & is the only channel available on all 6 paid dths.

Expecting this channel very soon on Sun Direct.

LOL. ABP Ananda and paid news ? Do you watch news ? Yesterday also it showed the terrible condition of hospitals in Malda.... Check before commenting.... ABP Ananda is the No.1 Bengali News Channel & is the only channel available on all 6 paid dths.
Yes.I watch news but I don't watch blindly their tone.If there is a problem in the state problem is the official of the hospital not ministers or party.But it's a centre or Bjp state it's always ministers. or modi.
Chief example being child death in UP and West Bengal.There gun was on Yogi and here it was on health chief not even health minister.
And please give me a break for those so called experts who are tmc caders in name of teachers.

Abp is always an mouthpiece of Congress.You will see backless on tmc if they say or do anything against congress

PS- I don't support any party and in fact I want to stay far from any politician.This is my last post on this discussion also.

Last edited:
Who changed the title of this thread? Just want to know. No hard feelings against anybody.

Who changed the title of this thread? Just want to know. No hard feelings against anybody.
I did since it is confirmed that they'll rebrand as zee 24 ghanta from trademark applied.

You can change it if you want.

From where did you get it? I didn't find it on Quickcompany.in.
Will reveal post revamp. As of now I want this logo exclusive to DDF & not in other forums or blogs :tup:

I think channel Revamp happened on tomorrow after 6:00pm, During 24 ghanta Anonnyo Somman Event.

24Ghanta Anonnya Somman Event tomorrow 23rd March 2018, Started at 6:00pm only on 24 Ghanta(Zee 24 Ghanta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock