25 DD channels are mandatory (NEW updated D2h website)Now choose other 75 channels

• Thread starter sam25
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 8,675
Whenever I got to the mera wala plan page I see some Channels(SD and HD) I picked before Feb 1st there. I don't see star sports channels though. But now in the drop down menu I see only SD option. I can't see HD option at all. Is there any solution. I saw someone post that they had been moved to SD pack totally. Wonder if same has happened for me also.

Whenever I got to the mera wala plan page I see some Channels(SD and HD) I picked before Feb 1st there. I don't see star sports channels though. But now in the drop down menu I see only SD option. I can't see HD option at all. Is there any solution. I saw someone post that they had been moved to SD pack totally. Wonder if same has happened for me also.
It's a bug, if you use d2h app you will see both options, all third grade software developers they have hired

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock