26 Test channels added in Dish Lanka TP

RE: 26 Test channels added in Dish Lanka TP

Bro iam talking about geo entertainment .... dishtv must add geo entertainment it,s good channel.

hingorjo said:
Bro iam talking about geo entertainment .... dishtv must add geo entertainment it,s good channel.

Agree Bro...Dish Tv Must Add Geo Entertainment...

hingorjo said:

Yes hingorjo bro it's a good channel but one thing i am disappointed by all Pakistani channels is that they show to much of advertisement , please don't take me wrong they show less content and show too much advertisement and even repeat advertisement alternately this is really but.

And I think that now time has come that Pakistan should launch some :hd channels like GEO entertainment :hd , ARY :hd ,GEO SUPER :hd and some more

superdudebuddy said:
Yes hingorjo bro it's a good channel but one thing i am disappointed by all Pakistani channels is that they show to much of advertisement , please don't take me wrong they show less content and show too much advertisement and even repeat advertisement alternately this is really but.

And I think that now time has come that Pakistan should launch some :hd channels like GEO entertainment :hd , ARY :hd ,GEO SUPER :hd and some more
Yes bro u r wright their is too much advertisment on these channels .....

JitendraKumar said:
"BBS 1 Replaced BBS 2" Again on dish tv

Every day they r changing twice..

Some members are right here, Pak channels have too much of advertisements. They show less content and more advertisements.

22nd TP is gone I m not getting from Freq. 12170 is it hide by dishtv or deactivated by dishtv anybody getting signals :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock