28 new channels permission granted by MIB !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 142
  • Views Views: Views 20,789
Jaya Kumar said:
But They Mentioned Has Bangla Entertainment Pvt Ltd:huh:p
I think it is just about who is owning the channel. TEC - Tamil Entertainment Channel. Language is saying Tamil and not Bengali. May be check other Sony Network channels for owner network name.

Dhanasekar said:
All are blaming Star Sports for launching Regional Sports Channel. Where you guys have been when Hindi Star Sports SS3 regional channel started. At that time you would guys praised Start Sports for starting a exclusive channel for Hindi alone, but if it is for other languages, you guys try to offend that. Weird language policy among you guys.

Agreed that Hindi is not the National Language of India but Hindi has a Wider reach than any other Language.

Almost Half of India can Understand Hindi.
After Hindi, the other Language which has highest speakers is Bengali

Mind you earlier, telecast was only in English Language which is understood by very very less people

If live cricket is shown..Same content will be shown in 1 14 channels...7 HD and 7 SD channels....I think Dths should be careful in adding these channels.Simply wasting To space

ABCDEFGH said:
Agreed that Hindi is not the official Language of India but Hindi has a Wider reach than any other Language.

Almost Half of India can Understand Hindi.
After Hindi, the other Language which has highest speakers is Bengali

Mind you earlier, telecast was only in English Language which is understood by very very less people

Frnd I think its better to stop discussing about this topic as it will create unwanted chaos...

nithinricks85 said:
If live cricket is shown..Same content will be shown in 1 14 channels...7 HD and 7 SD channels....I think Dths should be careful in adding these channels.Simply wasting To space

Bro No dth can stand against star network...
they will surely force all dths to add this channel or they will create drama like zee-airtel, discovery-tatasky etc.,.....

Even SD and RDTv will be forced to add atleast all 7 SD channels eventhough if they have Tp space or not.....

nithinricks85 said:
Instead Star can launch one HD channel with 5 language Feed

absolutely
we didn't require separate channels
instead one channel with all language feed is good for all channels too

Discovery Tamil should also close & Discovery channel should telecast with Tamil & Marathi feed

I wonder if star uses audio feeds and uses all these channels for all languages, how exciting it would be... There will be lot of sorts coverage. Everyone would be happy...

Back
Top Bottom