28 new channels permission granted by MIB !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 142
  • Views Views: Views 20,789
RE: MIB cancels permission of 126 TV channels; total permitted channels t

I have never see good sports network like Super Sports and Sky Sports

what is supersonic a sister channel to sonic?

Indian Tv Need To Reach The World Audience....

And For That It Needs To Find A New Language ...

Bro.. In that list , there was channel named Sony tec,under bangla entertainment pvt ltd , and language is tamil.. whether it was tamil gec by sony subsidiary regional banner bangla entertainment pvt ltd???? Which it have bangla regional channel sony aath .

I don't know who is managing Star India Operations. They have totally gone mad. Just for the sake of a few graphics they are launching so many channels. I think an average sports viewer in India who understands football, or cricket or any other sports will be able to understand English graphics. They can add multiple audio feeds to Star Sports 3. There's no point in launching a separate channel for each of the 18 languages.
Good to see TEN 3 & TEN 4 from ZEEL, although only 1 extra channel could have done well for them.

praks001 said:
Good to see TEN 3 & TEN 4 from ZEEL, although only 1 extra channel could have done well for them.

Dont know when they will Rebrand the channels.

Currently Only 1 HD channel to show Cricket, Football and WWE

praks001 said:
I don't know who is managing Star India Operations. They have totally gone mad. Just for the sake of a few graphics they are launching so many channels. I think an average sports viewer in India who understands football, or cricket or any other sports will be able to understand English graphics. They can add multiple audio feeds to Star Sports 3. There's no point in launching a separate channel for each of the 18 languages.

PTV has one channel and has more content than star

its all about money dear more channels more money

agreed... whts d use of 10 sports chnls, if we r missing out on NZL vs AUS ODI series :dodgy :wall

which dth will add these channels wasting so much bandwidth

Back
Top Bottom