2nd Connection D2H HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Aman Garbi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,478

Aman Garbi

Reaction score
First of all thanx in advance and sorry if this is not a correct section to post thread
I want help that i have a D2h HD box and platinum HD pack activated on it. Further i want to buy D2h connection another one so please help and recommend the best options
Another thing is that i have a D2h Cinema activated in my current D2h HD box, I am also activated seperately for 2nd Connection or all channels i watched in my currently box available in another one
I am waiting for ur precious comments

You will get the base package in first connection at slightly lower rate shown in d2h website, in your second connection. All other add-on/alacarte will be charged seperatly.

Sir second connection (Mirror HD platinum package) will cost you @ 225.00 per month along with first connection which is @ 605.00 per same with same number of channels. But you do not get D2H cinema free with second connection.

You can order online as well... Around 1900.. Including installation, activation and one month platinum HD subscription...
I have south platinum HD With second connection.. I have maa world subscribed for my primary connection.. They added it for free to the second connection.. So you might get D2H cinema free as well... (Just a guess)

Back
Top Bottom