Seeking Help Thinking of buying new HD connection

Sun Direct Yet To Launch Android Box,

HD Box Don't Have Options Like You Asked!

Better Stay With Tata Play And Take Any UDP Pack
I'm thinking of switching to Sun direct HD from tata play as usage is limited to cricket matches and some news here and there.And the fix cost to run tata play is not worth it I feel.
I'm concerned about SD pq of sun direct compared to tata play is it really poor using a 43" 4k TV

I'm thinking of switching to Sun direct HD from tata play as usage is limited to cricket matches and some news here and there.And the fix cost to run tata play is not worth it I feel.
I'm concerned about SD pq of sun direct compared to tata play is it really poor using a 43" 4k TV

SD Channels PQ Are Really Bad Sun Direct

If you watch only hd channels and sun group channels then you can switch to sun direct.

HSG 200
I think This is HEVC HD STB...
Confirm please..

No bro SD channels also look better and sharp in sun direct than tataplay.Iam using 75 inch sony tv.I have used tataplay binge for 3 months and again i switched back to sundirect using since 10yrs.I can differentiate picture quality than anyone else.
Go blindly with sundirect hd.You wont have unnecessary channels,personally ifeel the best ui of all dths(I have used airtel xtreme also).Other dths picture quality is no way near sundirect HD.

One more thing u can add any channel on daily rental basis.U have to pay full amount while activating and while dropping u will get the refund after deducting daily charges.For south indians there is no second thought while selecting dth.Blindly go for Sundirect which is No 1 in terms of picture quality,hardware and technology.

Last edited:
Don' t get fooled by fan base of any particular dth.NCF is lowest of all and u can just watch by just activating ncf pack for 50rs.
The only drawback is reaching customer care is difficult sometimes.
But u can manage with sundirect app

Last edited:
Don' t get fooled by fan base of any particular dth.NCF is lowest of all and u can just watch by just activating ncf pack for 50rs.
Yeah only con I found was customer support but no other d2h is as good as tata play in this regard.
But almost all guys on this forum told sundirect SD channel are worst of all that's why I cancelled my booking.

Yeah only con I found was customer support but no other d2h is as good as tata play in this regard.
But almost all guys on this forum told sundirect SD channel are worst of all that's why I cancelled my booking.
Ok bro.I told my experience.

I am also used sun direct hd for 6 months then only moved to tata sky.
What about picture clarity of hindi music channels?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock