Breaking 3 Channels Added On ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post updated with new addition.
Is this thread for addition of all channels which gets added on ADTV in future?

@mgparmar18plus made a thread for next addition and you & @somnath chakraborty reported his thread saying merge it with this thread!

I don't say mgparmar is fully correct since he didn't mentioned any channel numbers but why to edit your thread after hours and add new channel additions and report other thread to merge with it!

Breaking News - 3 Channels Added On ADTV

When @RajKumar posted another thread which has wrong info he edited it later with channel addition info. Such cheap tricks won't work here. I had notified you but seems the notification went in vain.

This thread is closed to avoid further edits and addition of other channels.

All i want to say is, everybody should get a chance.

Airtel make your own plan channel helps create your own package and how this create pack works below image demonstration of that just go channel number 110 or 998 wait for some minute to
Load page then below image screen appear sorry for poor image quality .if i done anything wrong by agian posting in this tread i am sorry for that
I
20190126-140743.jpg
20190126-141102.jpg
20190126-141026.jpg
20190126-140948.jpg

Last edited:
Sincerely Apologies to @Bapun Raz bhai & Team.. Im not that cheap. What to you say. My English weak so trying im best to understand what you saying failed to understand.

Now onwards Im not starting any new thread just following any thread open for Channels or something. Then I will update. Two incidents in two days.

Lasted Sorry all Members 🙏🙏

Sincerely Apologies to @Bapun Raz bhai & Team.. Im not that cheap. What to you say. My English weak so trying im best to understand what you saying failed to understand.

Now onwards Im not starting any new thread just following any thread open for Channels or something. Then I will update. Two incidents in two days.

Please read again, i didn't said you cheap but said the activity as cheap trick. Didn't intended to offend anyone.

You posted Airtel Long Duration Pack channel added first and later edited it to addition news after @Riddhiman corrected.

I had to restore the post so it wouldn't look odd as replies of thread wasn't matching with original post.

To be frank it created big mess and headache in moderation work. We are still confused what should we do with multiple threads on this topic.

Nothing like that bro. You can start any valuable thread whenever you want. Also @Bapun Raz bhai not saying that you are cheap. He just mentioning yesterday mishaps was a cheap,not you. You are very senior member than me. Sometime I also done some mistake, moderators warning me also. But that's not mean I stop posting. Till I am posting, sometime create new thread. But at present I became more mature about this thing. So please take it positively 😘😘

Last edited:
I am sorry and apologies @Bapun Raz bro and ddf members next time i am careful before creating any thread in adtv section firstly i check any thread running or not then post

I am feeling glad than members are atleast understanding the situation i kept here, special thanks to @Riddhiman bro.🙏

RK and somnath bros i have nothing against you but the situation created here because of your editing and adding new channel additions on same post messed it up.

We do it in TS section, especially @Sagar @Shubh bros but only if a new channel is added in fraction of seconds/minutes. That can be fair editing but not by editing a mistake into channel addition thread as after that other members would think other replies made before editing are off-topics. That way our moderation work also increases. In such cases instead of editing, just report us and we will close the thread.
Nothing like that bro. You can start any valuable thread whenever you want. Also @Bapun Raz bhai not saying that you are cheap. He just mentioning yesterday mishaps was a cheap,not you. You are very senior member than me. Sometime I also done some mistake, moderators warning me also. But that's not mean I stop posting. Till I am posting, sometime create new thread. But at present I became more mature about this thing. So please take it positively 😘😘
No Problem @Bapun Raz bhai.. I respect you and our team.. & Members love you all.. Lets leave it here..

Move on with on this thread matter
I am sorry and apologies @Bapun Raz bro and ddf members next time i am careful before creating any thread in adtv section firstly i check any thread running or not then post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock