Good News 3 Channels Added on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 13,739
Yes they've Kabadi Rights . Before star .. Ptc was showing Kabadi WC. Also they've some khusti rights now i don't know . Have to see PTC Gold .
I think they still holdes the Kabaddi WC rights but it's not the same Style of Kabaddi that you see on Star sports or PKL, it's actually Punjabi Style Kabaddi (Circle style Kabaddi) I think it's world tournament name is World Kabaddi League.

Yes they've Kabadi Rights . Before star .. Ptc was showing Kabadi WC. Also they've some khusti rights now i don't know . Have to see PTC Gold .
I think they still holdes the Kabaddi WC rights but it's not the same Style of Kabaddi that you see on Star sports or PKL, it's actually Punjabi Style Kabaddi (Circle style Kabaddi) I think it's world tournament name is World Kabaddi League.
PTC Network now acquiring various Sports Rights to Telecast in Regional Feed (Punjabi Commentary) from Major Sports Broadcasters of India.
●International Kabaddi Tournament telecasted on December.
●Boxing Championship "Big Bout" - Indian Boxing League telecasted by sharing Star Sports Feed. As Star Sports doesn't have SS1 Punjabi - PTC grabbed higher TRP by that.
●Now the Show 'Dangal Ke Surma' which being telecasting on DSPORT now in talks to share the Feed in Punjabi + Punjabi Dangal Tournaments with PTC.

Here are the Glimpses that PTC Punjabi Gold telecasted as per their Sports Content👇
xVsj7E4.jpg

May be in Future PTC Punjabi Gold will go for more Sports Rights and will be on Top 5 as FTA Platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock