DDF Exclusive 3 Channels coming soon on d2h

Now the thread is mixed up with multiple speculations.. if none of you have proper source to attach here before today evening, team will close the thread. From the news paper advertisement, I am not able to identify those 3 malayalam channels to be added..

Correct 37 channels? What's new nothing to find. They include GOD TV and Air Malayalam channels so total 37. They consider GOD TV as a Malayalam channel!

Mohan bro all know before diwali channels will b added ,what is exact date nobody knows,so try to get exact date

@ M.J Sadiq bro sorry for late reply if its needed then u can close the thread.
I have seen the brochure on a shop and have no any snaps will try to post snaps by saturday.Its not 3 Malayalam channels.2 Malayalam channels and other one is BTVi news.

As per the ad they are saying 37 Malayalam channels available including GOD TV & Air Malayalam.

As per the ad they are saying 37 Malayalam channels available including GOD TV & Air Malayalam.

Which means a marketing gimmick :) :) GOD TV is not a Malayalam channel...and I guess Air Malayalam..they are referring to the Radio Channel (AIR) :p

Which means a marketing gimmick :) :) GOD TV is not a Malayalam channel...and I guess Air Malayalam..they are referring to the Radio Channel (AIR) :p

Yes, they are doing this from the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock