DDF Exclusive 3 Channels Launching On Tata Play from 25th September 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Idea bro about this TP. after LCN change this week 5 Hindi Regional News Channels Launching this week but it'll be added from this Tp only 11960 .
GMN
AMV TV
AMV NEWS ( News India Watch)
Desh News
Samachar Plus

When Airtel Digital TV adds news channels then reaction of many members - "Oh Look! They r adding just news channels and not the missing HD channels... Even a channel called Desh News getting added which one cannot find even thru Google Search"

Though i clearly explained the reasons numerous times as to why there is a delay in addition of certain channels and work is constantly on to complete different tasks which r necessary for paving way for these channel additions and implement various other changes but still some members have such hatred towards airtel and a clear bias towards Tata Play that they just criticise Airtel Digital TV even if there is no justification for it.
Also it is factually wrong that Airtel Digital TV is just adding news channels, they r adding various other channels too on regular basis.

Anyways in this or other Tata Play threads there is not any outcry be it for Tata Play adding just FTA carriage fee channels and not pending SD or HD pay channels. Also no one is now having any issue when Desh News or other news channels getting added on Tata Play platform while these same members immensely mocked Airtel when they added these channels or whenever such channels launch on Airtel Digital TV Platform.

Due to such outright disbalance in views put by many members in this forum and each time their tendency to just always hear praise for Tata Play while trying to make false allegations against those who try to highlight negatives/shortcomings of Tata Play and somehow just unnecessarily trying to showcase Airtel Digital TV in negative manner with unreasonable / invalid criticism , i have decided not to participate in any discussion on this forum as no matter what i say there will not be any introspection done to accept the truth. I do not want to waste my time , efforts when i know it won't have any positive impact as many members do read or understand the content of my posts but rather they r ready to poke fun and make derogatory remarks.

Also in many Airtel Digital TV threads many members bring in Tata Play to just portray that it is the best and Airtel Digital TV is not as good but still no action is taken on the same while when situation is reversed instant action is observed
@SarfaRaZ bro u said few weeks back that Tata Play users r happy with channels they get to watch and Tata Play team knows how to run the company when i tried to highlight that there r many channels missing on Tata Play platform too and in past too they delayed addition of many channels though adding service channels or premium channels from their Star India (when held by Fox and they held 30% stake in Tata Play) like Star World Premiere HD while not adding Rival Network channel Movies Now for a very long time...there r plenty of such examples and even in mass audience category several channels were kept pending for a long time.
So if u cannot accept valid criticism of Tata Play then please do not comment about certain channels missing on Airtel Digital TV platform

Also As u said that Tata Play team knows how to run the company when i shared some suggestions how they can create alternate revenue streams by adding more home channels and airing teleshopping ads on it so that costs at various levels can be kept affordable ....so again i would say that sure they would know how to run business and so does Team Airtel Digital TV , being a subscriber/informed person it is always good to share constructive feedback with the company and i prefer doing so but then again issue here is anything remotely negative about Tata Play or how they can improve upon shortcomings is not welcome in this forum.

August Month DTH of the Month poll and even previous polls and comments across various threads clearly indicate there is no rationale / equilibrium in how various brands r weighed on basis on actual performance but favoritism towards Tata Play is visible in opinions pf many members

Lastly @Vadirocks anna Airtel Digital TV is testing Travel XP HD and it will certainly be added alongside many other HD channels. You r partially right that testing for various things is on but at the same time they have got the IRD box from broadcaster for testing Travel XP HD which clearly signifies that it is getting added very soon. Not only this Travel XP 4K likely to be soon available on Airtel Xstream Smart Android Box alongwith many other internet/server based channels

Just wait little more as many surprises might soon be gradually rolled out for Airtel Digital TV subscribers

P.S. - Respected Moderators, please allow the above comment to be visible if this forum truly stands by for principle of free speech and fairness. Already i have been banned at various instances for no fault and despite being member of this forum since inception and contributing so much to build its reputation still it feels severe insult to my dignity, integrity, self esteem when not only i have been demoted to lowest rank but my posts r regularly removed or i am banned for no justified reason

Last edited:
When Airtel Digital TV adds news channels then reaction of many members - "Oh Look! They r adding just news channels and not the missing HD channels... Even a channel called Desh News getting added which one cannot find even thru Google Search"

Though i clearly explained the reasons numerous times as to why there is a delay in addition of certain channels and work is constantly on to complete different tasks which r necessary for paving way for these channel additions and implement various other changes but still some members have such hatred towards airtel and a clear bias towards Tata Play that they just criticise Airtel Digital TV even if there is no justification for it.
Also it is factually wrong that Airtel Digital TV is just adding news channels, they r adding various other channels too on regular basis.

Anyways in this or other Tata Play threads there is not any outcry be it for Tata Play adding just FTA carriage fee channels and not pending SD or HD pay channels. Also no one is now having any issue when Desh News or other news channels getting added on Tata Play platform while these same members immensely mocked Airtel when they added these channels or whenever such channels launch on Airtel Digital TV Platform.

Due to such outright disbalance in views put by many members in this forum and each time their tendency to just always hear praise for Tata Play while trying to make false allegations against those who try to highlight negatives/shortcomings of Tata Play and somehow just unnecessarily trying to showcase Airtel Digital TV in negative manner with unreasonable / invalid criticism , i have decided not to participate in any discussion on this forum as no matter what i say there will not be any introspection done to accept the truth. I do not want to waste my time , efforts when i know it won't have any positive impact as many members do read or understand the content of my posts but rather they r ready to poke fun and make derogatory remarks.

Also in many Airtel Digital TV threads many members bring in Tata Play to just portray that it is the best and Airtel Digital TV is not as good but still no action is taken on the same while when situation is reversed instant action is observed
@SarfaRaZ bro u said few weeks back that Tata Play users r happy with channels they get to watch and Tata Play team knows how to run the company when i tried to highlight that there r many channels missing on Tata Play platform too and in past too they delayed addition of many channels though adding service channels or premium channels from their Star India (when held by Fox and they held 30% stake in Tata Play) like Star World Premiere HD while not adding Rival Network channel Movies Now for a very long time...there r plenty of such examples and even in mass audience category several channels were kept pending for a long time.
So if u cannot accept valid criticism of Tata Play then please do not comment about certain channels missing on Airtel Digital TV platform

Also As u said that Tata Play team knows how to run the company when i shared some suggestions how they can create alternate revenue streams by adding more home channels and airing teleshopping ads on it so that costs at various levels can be kept affordable ....so again i would say that sure they would know how to run business and so does Team Airtel Digital TV , being a subscriber/informed person it is always good to share constructive feedback with the company and i prefer doing so but then again issue here is anything remotely negative about Tata Play or how they can improve upon shortcomings is not welcome in this forum.

August Month DTH of the Month poll and even previous polls and comments across various threads clearly indicate there is no rationale / equilibrium in how various brands r weighed on basis on actual performance but favoritism towards Tata Play is visible in opinions pf many members

Lastly @Vadirocks anna Airtel Digital TV is testing Travel XP HD and it will certainly be added alongside many other HD channels. You r partially right that testing for various things is on but at the same time they have got the IRD box from broadcaster for testing Travel XP HD which clearly signifies that it is getting added very soon. Not only this Travel XP 4K likely to be soon available on Airtel Xstream Smart Android Box alongwith many other internet/server based channels

Just wait little more as many surprises might soon be gradually rolled out for Airtel Digital TV subscribers

P.S. - Respected Moderators, please allow the above comment to be visible if this forum truly stands by for principle of free speech and fairness. Already i have been banned at various instances for no fault and despite being member of this forum since inception and contributing so much to build its reputation still it feels severe insult to my dignity, integrity, self esteem when not only i have been demoted to lowest rank but my posts r regularly removed or i am banned for no justified reason
Again you are coming here just for spamming this thread.. for god’s sake pls dont spam and create long posts..
fyi: ur fav disney Hotstar which should have bounced back is getting sold in hands of reliance.. 😃

Last edited:
@dino29 bhaiya, when you were quoted @SarfaRaZ above, what was he writing about? The regional channels which are going to be added on Tata Play.
No Idea bro about this TP. after LCN change this week 5 Hindi Regional News Channels Launching this week but it'll be added from this Tp only 11960 .
GMN, AMV TV, AMV NEWS (News India Watch), Desh News, Samachar Plus
And what did you make it about? Airtel once again.
After that you wrote a long essay about how Airtel and Tata Play are handling channel additions differently. I don’t see any difference since both are adding carriage fee news channels like the ones above. Also you directly tagged Sarfaraz before writing the below comment. To the best of my knowledge he never posted anything on the Airtel forum like you post on the Tata Play forum.
Last year there was a big debate between you and Siva Sir regarding NTO 2.0 which I do not wish to repeat. There are other things that I am not allowed to mention since I am not a part of the forum staff.

But I can at least request this much: please do not drag in Airtel into Tata Play threads. As a former Tata Play user who has switched to Airtel, I still feel much happier for Tata Play’s achievements than Airtel’s since I still feel as though Tata Play is ‘my’ DTH even though I now use its biggest competitor, which happens to be the one that you and other esteemed members like Rajkumar, Somnath and Sandeep (Deepu Darling) use. We should all feel happy that these two are at least making some efforts to add channels.

And even in the Airtel forum, please don’t write such long essays, otherwise nobody will believe you despite your achievements over a decade. Make your point crisp and clear if you believe that one is performing better than the other. This is a humble request from a well-wisher and supporter. :smile2: 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock