3 HD + 1 SD Channels will be Added on Tomorrow in Videocon D2h Platform

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 17,940
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai Jai said:
One more thread contain false news from him .. Team should not allow this kind of thread in future from him untill they give proper source for the update or news .. But the sad thing is " 30 " Members liked his news which was he shared here ..
Not likes this thread s-mods & me   :p

Your reply also false thread running

Sai Jai said:
One more thread contain false news from him .. Team should not allow this kind of thread in future from him untill they give proper source for the update or news .. But the sad thing is " 30 " Members liked his news which was he shared here ..

I liked this thread, but regrets now...:s
Missing unlike button in DDF...:shy

Saj 007 said:
I liked this thread, but regrets now...:s
Missing unlike button in DDF...:shy

Bro don't regret, it's the desperation to get chs which forces you to like those kind of posts, and it happens with everybody  ;)

Thakur said:
Your experts reply :huh

my reply for your 1st quoted post --
I already admit it in post #31 plz read it and it was a kiddy post not against you itz was about thread starter you misunderstood that post .. And coming to 2nd quoted post -- it was a reply for your post contain tailor cutting words it was highly not understandble .. And I have high respect with you i dont want to go much deeper into this too disrespect you ..

:new Sony ESPN HD will be Added Shortly. its Confirmed by My Friend. :tup don't know about about other HD channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock