Breaking 3 HD Channels Added By Sun Direct

• Thread starter WizarD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 13,444
None of those channels are subscribed.
Bro No Need To Subscribe This Channel. Just Add Images With Channel Name EPG Visible For Proof. Its Forum Rule That's Why I Said. Every Thread First Post Need To Be Updated With All Appropriate Details.

AWESOME. Star Jalsha HD and Jalsha Movies HD is an AWESOME addition. I thought Sun Direct has issues with Star for not adding Star Gold HD, SMM HD, SS1 Hindi HD and Suvarna HD.

With this, Sun Direct has ALL Bangla channels except Zee Bangla HD and Rupashi Bangla. :cheers: :cheers: Waiting for snaps from @Bishnu15 or anyone.

Great additions..! :hrt: But this time also avoided South :cf2:
AWESOME. Star Jalsha HD and Jalsha Movies HD is an AWESOME addition. I thought Sun Direct has issues with Star for not adding Star Gold HD, SMM HD, SS1 Hindi HD and Suvarna HD.

With this, Sun Direct has ALL Bangla channels except Zee Bangla HD and Rupashi Bangla. :cheers: :cheers: Waiting for snaps from @Bishnu15 or anyone.
Star has good (but not mad) relation with Sun Direct👌Thats why Star Sports Bangla, Kannada etc added quickly. This is the order of decreasing priority of Sun Direct as per me👇
India Cast-Sony-Star-Zee.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock