DDF Exclusive 3 new Local Cable Channels will be launched on the Tata Sky Mobile App platform(Now Launched)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for you bro . I seen this channel some months before it was available on Jio Tv.
Tata Sky seems to try widen their footprint to Tulu, Konkani channels, and as their are no satellite channels they are picking cable channels to achieve it.

Tata Sky seems to try widen their footprint to Tulu, Konkani channels, and as their are no satellite channels they are picking cable channels to achieve it.
In that case is it possible for TS to get the two Fastway exclusive HD channels, PTC Simran HD and PTC Punjabi Gold HD? Or is that asking for too much from PTC? :lol:

In that case is it possible for TS to get the two Fastway exclusive HD channels, PTC Simran HD and PTC Punjabi Gold HD? Or is that asking for too much from PTC? :lol:
In the former case, it is Tatasky who is interested in getting the channels added. In the latter PTC should take the initiative.

What to show you ? Its an internal conversation on mobile not on chat .

Last month when Channels added I've asked him before he has replied that day . But about this one i don't have as discussed in telephone

edchcyL.png
Sir any Kannada channels adding?

In the former case, it is Tatasky who is interested in getting the channels added. In the latter PTC should take the initiative.
Sir first they have to add PTC Punjabi gold
Ptc music on their platform as they are far behind from Airtel in the following channels addition
Balle Balle
T tv
P tunes
P plus
Frontier tv
Live India news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock