3 new malayalam channels will add

safari tv is the first malayalam exploration channel.....So tata sky iam requesting that u dont have to wait till onam..U want to try to add this channel as much as earlier....

jay kumar said:
safari tv is the first malayalam exploration channel.....So tata sky iam requesting that u dont have to wait till onam..U want to try to add this channel as much as earlier....
The way You are requesting as if you are a TS customer. Are you ?:huh

jay kumar said:
requesting on behalf of malayalam friends!!!!

So you have requested for this channel on all other DTH and cable/MSO section of this forum along with TS. Am I right ?:huh

Sarkar said:
So you have requested for this channel on all other DTH and cable/MSO section of this forum along with TS. Am I right ?:huh

their is no news of addition of safari tv in other dth...if u find any thread please give link,so i will reply in others!!

jay kumar said:
their is no news of addition of safari tv in other dth...if u find any thread please give link,so i will reply in others!!

If you are requesting for a channel on behalf of your malayalam friends then you can always post your request in channel request thread of that DTH/MSO section :k

Sarkar said:
If you are requesting for a channel on behalf of your malayalam friends then you can always post your request in channel request thread of that DTH/MSO section :k

asking for ts malayalam friends.....And also i am not having intention to go off topic....So,please stop it!

Why he is asking only in tatasky section? Why not in other dth section? Malayali frnds also using other dth. Then why he is asking here only? Seems, intentionally stating war again

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock