3 New Test Channels Added on Airtel TP's(I think media one,&pictures and kappa tv)

I am getting some fluctations in signal quality in some of the channels i.e. abp news, ten sports, ten cricket, utv stars, sahara one. Is there any relationship b/w fluctating of signal quality with the testing of these new channels?

Is there any relation with testing a new channel & signal quality of regular channels getting affected due to testing?:huh

as per other forum 4 ch are coming soon.
1. News Time Assam
2. & Picture
3. Music India
4. Romedy Now

Is it Right?????????

RE: 3 New Test Channels Added on Airtel TP's(I think media one,&pictures and kappa...

@ dipak bro it's true that news time assam and romedy now coming.confirmed already by dth thrissur and destinyawaits bro
dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Romedy-Now-LCN-201-and-News-Time-Assam-619
well someone also posted that music india and & pictures coming soonbut don't know whether that is true.
Link Removed
Post#17

RE: 3 New Test Channels Added on Airtel TP's(I think media one,&pictures and kappa...

Airtel will add Romedy Now,Music India & &Pictures it will be a good addition for Users:eek:hya:sp

Ah.. SWP also confirmed to come by 4th week of December or they might shift it to JAN still need to be seen... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock