3 new test channels started in D2h

acmedigitals said:
what s wrong in my post bro... as a mod I expect a like from him about my post . but he simply ignoring and posting, it has happened some month back .

acmedigitals said:
what s wrong in my post bro... as a mod I expect a like from him about my post . but he simply ignoring and posting, it has happened some month back .

Liked bro.. Expecting likes from you as well on my threads :tup

I know you have a bad opinion about me from the days when I closed some of your Dish TV threads more than year ago.. And you were not comfortable with me asking sources or timelines for channel addition news. And I know you were not happy when I am closing those threads. But I am doing my job and will continue the same kind of job.

FYI, liking or not liking is up to individuals and in this thread I forgot to click and my response is not a kind of ignoring type. But I cannot change your mind. If you are thinking like that I can't do anything.

Thanks!

Please like the below my threads without ignoring :)

Another new TP found in D2H ST2 satellite

Dolby Digital + available in Life OK HD

Sony Max HD added at LCN 921 by Videocon D2H.

11050 V TP now added to D2H set top box.

New TP found in Videocon D2H ST2 satellite.

more..

Sadiq said:
Liked bro.. Expecting likes from you as well on my threads :tup

I know you have a bad opinion about me from the days when I closed some of your Dish TV threads more than year ago.. And you were not comfortable with me asking sources or timelines for channel addition news. And I know you were not happy when I am closing those threads. But I am doing my job and will continue the same kind of job.

FYI, liking or not liking is up to individuals and in this thread I forgot to click and my response is not a kind of ignoring type. But I cannot change your mind. If you are thinking like that I can't do anything.

Thanks!

Please like the below my threads without ignoring :)

Another new TP found in D2H ST2 satellite

Dolby Digital + available in Life OK HD

Sony Max HD added at LCN 921 by Videocon D2H.

11050 V TP now added to D2H set top box.

New TP found in Videocon D2H ST2 satellite.

more..

I Telling as A mod especially D2h ....... I mean not a like button .It is an updation . just a smilies ok button .

U Post above thread which is u posting ..

there are many thread posting in my side .

I am still in straight way...... telling right to me , debating for justice..:k

Guyz avoid talking offtopic matter and @acme bro rescan ur box and check what going on d2h tp:k

acmedigitals said:
I Telling as A mod especially D2h ....... I mean not a like button .It is an updation . just a smilies ok button .

U Post above thread which is u posting ..

there are many thread posting in my side .

I am still in straight way...... telling right to me , debating for justice..:k

Ok bro.. I don't what is wrong... Okay? You complained about liking the post. So, I liked. And my reply is for the activity from D2H. They did the same last time as well. I mentioned this to say we cannot expect new channels.

And it is quite common to expect appreciation for our work and you too expected the same instead of my reply. And it is human nature to forget things and that is why I forgot to appreciate your efforts.

How are you linking my reply with it and thinking that it is a kind of ignorance. Explain please. How are you confirming that I ignored your posts?

I am not ignoring anyone but forgetting sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock