3 showcase hd & 3 showcase sd channel will be removed ( permanent) on 8th August.

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 4,890
I think, the preparation has begain to create another history in the world of DTH and it seems that this month Tatasky will be adding many HD channels on its plateform, but only after its 10th year celebration's free channels' offer ends i.e. after 21st August. This month is really going to be important in the history of HD channels as well as Tatasky as this August is going to see the launch of 15 new HD channels which will be a new record till the date, I am just counting the days of this magical month and waiting for 31st August, just excited to know that which channels are going to be launched by the end of this month, some of them I know i.e. I can guess but let us see which are the other ones, as recently I have read in a article somewhere that 15 HD channels are going to be launched in the month of August only. And who is first to add the newly launched HD channels is not a secret anymore as everyone knows its only Tatasky. Wow, we can expect 15 more HD channels on Tatasky by the end of this month !!:):):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock