Breaking 38th Online E-Auction on 11 February 2019

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 229
  • Views: Views 37,453
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro DD FD has 80 MPEG2 channels on 5 TPs 1 TP carrying 16 MPEG 2 channels so after removel of 1 TP we dishtv have only 64 FD channels on Dish TV not 80•••••

@JitendraKumar bro That TP was removed and then back the next day I think Which had MTV Beats, 9x Jalwa and other channels.

Good decision by broadcasters. Why should Free Dish users be forced to watch what they don't want to watch? Now they have freedom to move to any other operator and choose what they want to watch.

I don't believe this story, channels like sony pal,rishtey, star utsav,zee anmol launched specially for dd fd.So 100% these channels will stay on DD freedish..

True bro if you see Hindi GEC rating by BARC data,Zee Anmol is on top only because of DD Dth
Week 5: Saturday, 26th January 2019 to Friday, 1st February 2019
TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India
In above link Select Hindi GEC You will find Zee Anmol on top with no 1 rating,Star Utsav no. 3,Star Bharat 4,Sony Pal no.8 and Rishtey TV no 10.So 5 slots channels in 10 top slots are occupied by DD DTH channels only.And due to good BARC ratings they are getting lot of advertisements

It is nothing but an assumption of Jawahar Goel that he made during earning calls.Not official :ok2:

Only big broadcasters like Star TV ,Sony, Zee and Indiacast(Color Tv) broadcaster will be bidding at such a high price for their channels like Zee Anmol,Star Utsav Star Bharat,Sony Pal ,Dangal TV,India TV,Aaj Tak,Sony wah,Star Utsav movies,RishTey Cineplex,Rishtey TV and Mtv beats will be surely taking part in Auction.All other smaller Broadcaster may not bid,that is my thinking as all above channel have very high Barc rating in following link so they will continue as due to thier good BARC rating they are getting lot of ads.
TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India
That is the reason why not small broadcasters out of auction

Zee Anmol & Sony Pal

May be its advance prediction of Jawahar Goel

jawahar goel predicted that Sony pal will be rebranded by Zee Pal
After Acquisition of Zee Stake

Zee Anmol & Sony Pal

May be its advance prediction of Jawahar Goel

jawahar goel predicted that Sony pal will be rebranded by Zee Pal
After Acquisition of Zee Stake
Actually Zee Pal is a joke by him as there is no channel as Zee Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock