39 Data channels (Tickers, iApps, Redbugs) removed by ADTV

Deepu Darling said:
11 lcn change channels consumed only 1 sd channel space in tp because all lcns are replica to one channel.

No, it is not single tp channel in different lcns, there are 11 such channels in tp itself. But they are more compressed because 480i is not required to display banners, so I'm estimating the space of around 5 sd channels there.. And for 39 data channels, if we estimate space of 4 sd channels(1 for 10 approx.), adding both, we get approx. 2 hd channels space(maybe they can sneak in another sd channel there)...

But then, they haven't removed the lcn banners from tp. Maybe waiting for adding the 2 upcoming star hd channels in Feb....

bros that lcn no change channel is only one sd channel and they have chance to add multiple lcns on stb :k

not only that chaneel idevotion,i kids world currently available in 2 lcns but 2 lcns video and audio pids same.

Deepu Darling said:
bros that lcn no change channel is only one sd channel and they have chance to add multiple lcns on stb :k

not only that chaneel idevotion,i kids world currently available in 2 lcns but 2 lcns video and audio pids same.

See tp 11601 H 32700 here, not multiple lcn only, 11 channels are in tp itself:
Link Removed

Thats what I was telling you. there is a difference between multiple lcn and multiple channels in tp..

bro,i am already told to u all lcns vpids and apids are same.all these channels are dummy only.you did not understard my point.

I hope u understand now.

Deepu Darling said:
bro,i am already told to u all lcns vpids and apids are same.all these channels are dummy only.you did not understard my point.

I hope u understand now.

This is the point :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
This is the point :) ..

Though APID and VPID are same, they are all in different slot and so will have their own SID (Service ID). I am not sure if the space is based on SID rather than VPID/APID.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock