Breaking 4 (2 SD & 2 HD) New Channels Testing By Tata Play

I think Vijaysuper HD, asianetmovies HD, zeethirai HD are most wanted HD channels As of now.so they will add these channels may be.

Because airtel haves Zeethirai HD. So definitely tataplay will also add🤔

Kya din hai.. 1 channel on full tp.. full
Tashan by tata play
Bro it’s just testing going on. Hope they will release the compression of HD and and SD channels after the activation of all Tps of Gsat24 and add pending channels in phase wise.First priority is to release compression.Gsat24 tps are more powerful than gsat-30/10 tps

Last edited:
Showcase, Tata Play Junior, Hits, Bollywood Premier, Etc

But

Testing Without Compression, There's 30% Increased Bandwidth Capacity Between Existing Slots And New Slots
Bro how is the picture quality now without compression?

But

Testing Without Compression, There's 30% Increased Bandwidth Capacity Between Existing Slots And New Slots
But earlier someone or may be you said testing with Sab hd epg.. i dont think these will be showcase channels..

But

Who wants to see services channels with invreased bandwith capacity or somwthing.. who cares.. unless there are main channels testing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock