4 Channel removed from Tata sky

Reporter Tv was good one it is not a CPM supported news channel like someone told here.. Channel also broadcast many news that criticise Communist party of India now Kerala state rules

airsky said:
Reporter Tv was good one it is not a CPM supported news channel like someone told here.. Channel also broadcast many news that criticise Communist party of India now Kerala state rules

Not someone it's me told that..:k do you know Nikesh Kumar...?

Hi Friends,

I think Reporter removal is happened due to their financial problems not on the basis of popularity.Many of the people working in Reporter is moved to another channel several months ago because of salary issues.As per some reports their salary is getting only 2 to 3 months gap.

Reporter rating is also not good,As per my knowledge they are not in top 5 in news channel category(Correct me if I am wrong friends).

If Sun Direct also removed(They are also in processing to remove it) their viewer's through dth is almost comes to end,because now in Kerala RDTV is very rare.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock