4 channels tp changed

• Thread starter sandy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 5,285
Bro if they send X number of channels from A TP to B TP and then send X number of channels from B TP to A TP then it's time pass.If they made space in HD channels carrying TP then it is most probably for new additions.Once Sadiq bro posts scan results one can analyse better.

Now the scenario is X number from A to C & X number from B (that carries HD Channels) to A.Thus creating Space in B.

Now the scenario is X number from A to C & X number from B (that carries HD Channels) to A.Thus creating Space in B.

They we can except additions ;).I think they usually swap the day before proposed addition date and then add the next day.But this time nothing happened :rolleyes:

Last year too they delayed few channel addition after adding in SMS system.We can only wait.

And my final question is will they add it on Saturday & Sunday or again only from next week Monday we should expect any probable addition.

Only Airtel can tell bro.Last year they added on Sunday midnight and Wednesday midnight as well but lately it has been Monday and Thursday midnights.

Only Airtel can tell bro.Last year they added on Sunday midnight and Wednesday midnight as well but lately it has been Monday and Thursday midnights.

And one more thing today they continued with some work like Removing New Launches Channels from TP that were removed on the course of the work this week as reported by Deepu bro!!

So we may take as they are still on course with the work they started ??

And one more thing today they continued with some work like Removing New Launches Channels from TP that were removed on the course of the work this week as reported by Deepu bro!!

So we may take as they are still on course with the work they started ??

May be or may be not.They could have run out of shopping content to show.

According to vadi bro decodes of Telugu HD channels not sent to airtel,so less chances of adding,

Where he said like that bro I'm not aware of that possible can u pls provide link of that appropriate post ??

If I'm not wrong @Vadirocks bro only confirm this news later by @Deepu Darling bro

Btwn check the below thread :p:p:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zee Tamil HD Coming Soon on Airtel Digital TV

and this time Dishtv Videocon will not let easily to add those first in there DTH, as merger is completing

Its needed to mention this here in this thread bro ??

Last edited:
Where he said like that bro I'm not aware of that possible can u pls provide link of that appropriate post ??

If I'm not wrong @Vadirocks bro only confirm this news later by @Deepu Darling bro

Its needed to mention this here in this thread bro ??

Nope! I Never Said Decoders Not Sent To ADTV!

May Be He Misunderstood Because I Said It Sent To Other DTHs!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock