4 feet dish solid intelsat 20 and asiasat 5

Bro Don't purchase 5 feet dish you will regret later on because I also own 5 feet prime focus dish I tracked so many satellite with it but when it comes to catch TP's having good channels it fails...
I am getting TP having discovery package on Intelsat but sad thing is signals goes off air at day time

In my opinion invest money on 9feet dish...and enjoy for lifetime....and catch most multi sat....on 9feet with very good signal....go on indiamart

your pm is disabled so unable to send message, so go ahead and buy 5ft dish test yourself out, hope you get all channels

As u said u have 5 feet dish..I just wanna know if thaicom n asiasat7 n intelsat20 are possible to set on 5 feet dish? I don't want 5 feet above dish because of space issue or else would have gone for 6 feet..The one u r having is it too big? How many segments it has? Each petal is of what size bro? If I buy 150 cm offset dish will it catch the signal like the one you are having...???

hireshnaik said:
As u said u have 5 feet dish..I just wanna know if thaicom n asiasat7 n intelsat20 are possible to set on 5 feet dish? I don't want 5 feet above dish because of space issue or else would have gone for 6 feet..The one u r having is it too big? How many segments it has? Each petal is of what size bro? If I buy 150 cm offset dish will it catch the signal like the one you are having...???

5ft dish has 6 petals
yes you can get asiasat7, thaicom, intelsat20 on 5ft dish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock