4 HD channels added by Sun Direct

Mani bro don't mistake others if they ask source every one needs to update source [emoji6] in sun direct its difficult to get source you know their customer care itself don't know sometimes [emoji16]

If you take example @bishnu bro he share the news with audio or sometimes mail when creating thread so don't mistake others and enjoy and share your news no one will stop you

Wow All HD Channels Finally Added Now:eek:hya and Amazing Update and Snaps all Bros:clap:clap:tup

I don't think they will distribute to other dths now as they don't have adequate hd content to telecast,all r SD channels with Dolby audio,gemini music occasionally showing hd songs,so it will take sometime.

amarnathkvk said:
Mani bro don't mistake others if they ask source every one needs to update source [emoji6] in sun direct its difficult to get source you know their customer care itself don't know sometimes [emoji16]

If you take example @bishnu bro he share the news with audio or sometimes mail when creating thread so don't mistake others and enjoy and share your news no one will stop you
Thank you

Npnn007 said:
What You saying bro.....
I only Guessed

Same thing happen (in past) in the case of
Sun TV :hd
KTV :hd
Sun Music :hd
Gemini Tv :hd

Did any Other dth add These Channels from Launch Month Itself ??:huh

Nothing bro, keep it in your mind it is not ADTV & TS section :k

Now we can expect more channels in SunDirect HD may be they're waiting for their own HD channels added first as priority.

Sun Direct watermark logo is small on these new channels otherwise they show huge logo on other channels.

Still test HD is their tomorrow can we expect that? Because it shown promo on 18th film

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock