Good News 4 pay channels are now available for free on Tata Sky

What is the need to favour on subscribers while they have launched it fta and now as pay channels. No need to create drama and give them free while all have already subscribed bouquets. They are showing their kindness while they have no feelings. Dish tv not giving them fta so dd freedish users not able to c them. So I must say all big brodcasters is very greedy.

They have fought a court case with all of them regarding the dual charge with respect to FTA on DD freedish and paid on Dishtv after which channels were forced to exit Freedish. Thats the reason in my opinion not to give it free by Dishtv to its operators.
Wrong assumption. Nobody forced any channel to exit freedish. Many pay channels like Aajtak, tez, zee news, zing, mtv beats are available on freedish. Hence, carried on dishtv for free. I like dishtv only becoz it shares freedish channels.

Wrong assumption. Nobody forced any channel to exit freedish. Many pay channels like Aajtak, tez, zee news, zing, mtv beats are available on freedish. Hence, carried on dishtv for free. I like dishtv only becoz it shares freedish channels.

Yes I have edited. Actually I wanted to say due to the case they are now not offering these channels.

Actually I wanted to say due to the case they are now not offering these channels.
It has nothing to do with case too... Last year, they made these channels as pay to impose on customers as part of bouquets. This strategy of broadcasters failed overall.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock