4 test channel added on tp 11520v

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash 6827
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 10,917
Optimus_Prime said:
b/w a Sports channel and a Eng Ent. channel, 90% people will vote for Sports channel obviously. So when it comes to ESPN HD vs Ur eng ent channel , I will vote for Espn HD.

Yeah that's true and sad. Nowadays, higher the HD Channels count, the better it is from business point of view for dth company. When Airtel knew that they don't have much space, instead of filling it up with crap movie and news channels, they could have used it for hd channels.

Drake said:
Yeah that's true and sad. Nowadays, higher the HD Channels count, the better it is from business point of view for dth company. When Airtel knew that they don't have much space, instead of filling it up with crap movie and news channels, they could have used it for hd channels.

Frankly speaking, How many people watch HD channel? Majority of indian TV viewer is still with SD channel.If majority of Indian start to watch HD channel, then Every Important channel muast have HD feed.
and as far as Airtel business policy is concerned, they will not All HD channel if they have sufficient space

Optimus_Prime said:
Frankly speaking, How many people watch HD channel? Majority of indian TV viewer is still with SD channel.If majority of Indian start to watch HD channel, then Every Important channel muast have HD feed.
and as far as Airtel business policy is concerned, they will not All HD channel if they have sufficient space

Arre, I know that many are still with SD. But the HD adoption rate has also increased drastically na. I am not asking to ignore SD users but still aren't they simply wasting what ever little space they have by keeping so many home channel's, Airtel Movies, and super duper crap housefull movie channel, wow movies etc. They could have used that space more efficiently by acting smart till new satellite activates. That's it.

Drake said:
Arre, I know that many are still with SD. But the HD adoption rate has also increased drastically na. I am not asking to ignore SD users but still aren't they simply wasting what ever little space they have by keeping so many home channel's, Airtel Movies, and super duper crap housefull movie channel, wow movies etc. They could have used that space more efficiently by acting smart till new satellite activates. That's it.

Completely agree with you.
So much Home channel and crappy News+Movie+Devotional channel is there

17 test channels!!? Awesome.. Update the thread title accordingly and update all test channel details in first post please...

Back
Top Bottom