5.1 Dolby Digital added on Star Movies HD/M tunes HD/Star Plus HD

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 33,777
Hello varma that coaxial input is for fm radio. That wont work in case of d2h. u need a home theatre with spidf or coaxial port. both r same. Any RC cable is enough.

Dr.krishnaraj.pank said:
Hello varma that coaxial input is for fm radio. That wont work in case of d2h. u need a home theatre with spidf or coaxial port. both r same. Any RC cable is enough.

my HT has RC input. How to connect RC cable for d2h.d2h is having spdif ouput.is there any cable which has one end as spdif and other end rc .
Will i get 5.1 DD with RC cable?

U will get 5.1 with rc cable also. but coaxial input is must for home theatre. If u buy coaxial to rc convertor also no use it will down grade to stereo. other wise u buy a coaxial to optical convertor, it will be avialable in ebay. then u can use ur optical input of ur hm theatre

Could someone tell me where to join the wires?

I have a onkyo av receiver and when i select english dolby on star world hd there is no sound output.

Just tell me where to connect what wire.. new here :p

3DD said:

I have a onkyo av receiver and when i select english dolby on star world hd there is no sound output.

You need to connect coaxial output from STB to Onkyo's coaxial input. You may use a normal RCA cable if you don't have coaxial cable handy. As it is digital signal does not matter much for a short length. Then select audio input (Ex: V1, CD, DVD) and set the input using Digital input button on Onkyo receiver. That should be set to Coax 1 or 2 depending on where you have plugged in the cable. Hope this helps.

3DD said:

why writer use tapatalk dont know. mention speciliaties plz.

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock