Breaking 5 Channels added by Sun Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter Navi08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 38
  • Views Views: Views 10,811
After adding Bangla and Odia channels, as everybody has pointed out, Sun Direct can become the killer DTH in Maharashtra. If they can give all Marathi channels for less than Rs. 100, it will be good. We are waiting for SD to start a Marathi pack.
But we badly need some Assamese Channels whose count is almost zero
True. I think they have only DD NE and News Live.
By the way, the name is Bindass and not UTV Bindass.

Last edited:
They should also concentrate on tamil channels also. Since it lags very behind compared to other dth...

After adding Bangla and Odia channels, as everybody has pointed out, Sun Direct can become the killer DTH in Maharashtra. If they can give all Marathi channels for less than Rs. 100, it will be good. We are waiting for SD to start a Marathi pack.

True. I think they have only DD NE and News Live.
By the way, the name is Bindass and not UTV Bindass.
News live not available.

:wall::sick:I beg differ from you.

At the start of 2018, their was only 28 Tamil channels.

Now, the Tamil channel count is 43.

So, your words are wrong . It will be nice if you take back your words.
Thats their fault that they delayed channel addition till 2018.The channels they added this year were not newly launched.What they are doing for the about last 10 years?Also there are many more channels yet to be added.
Actually they had less channels until last year.At 2018 they started dumping most of the pending channels(Still many left).It can't be consider as a big thing since they refused to add those channels at right time.
Anyway my appreciation is only for adding North channels and some exclusive addition like Zee cinemalu hd etc.Also welcoming their change in mind in this year.

Back
Top Bottom