5 channels added by sun direct

Soham TV (my namesake actually!) is not a Gujarati channel but a Hindi devotional channel, though it was Gujarati earlier. TS has/had this channel on LCN 1072 or something. But Lakshya TV is a Gujarati devotional channel.

Vande Gujarat will be only on DDFD (and hence Dish TV) for the foreseeable future.

OFF-TOPIC: It seems only news channels are being launched in Gujarati nowadays. Other than Viacom18 with Colors Gujarati Cinema, nobody bothers for Gujarati channels as Gujjus prefer to watch Hindi shows. There is a reason why Zee Punjabi was relaunched by Zee, but not Zee Gujarati. For this reason Gujarati has the lowest number of channels, lower than Assamese, Odia and Bhojpuri.
Some other type Gujarati Channels that Sun Direct can add apart from News channels are: 1.Business: CNBC Bajar, 2. Devotional: Soham TV, Lakshya TV, Garv Shree Swaminarayan TV. Entertainment: Vikas TV, Dhamaal Gujarat, AIR Gujarati.

2. Devotional: Soham TV, Lakshya TV, Garv Shree Swaminarayan TV. Entertainment: Vikas TV, Dhamaal Gujarat, AIR Gujarati.
You seem to have missed my point that Soham TV is not a Gujarati channel but a Hindi devotional channel.

CNBC Bajar is a news channel (business channels are news channels). Never heard of Vikas TV. And Dhamaal Gujarat is definitely not a Gujarati channel.

You seem to have missed my point that Soham TV is not a Gujarati channel but a Hindi devotional channel.

CNBC Bajar is a news channel (business channels are news channels). Never heard of Vikas TV. And Dhamaal Gujarat is definitely not a Gujarati channel.
Sorry bro remove soham tv from the list. CNBC Bajar, Lakshya TV, Dhamaal. It seems bro you forgot AIR Gujarati.

Soham TV (my namesake actually!) is not a Gujarati channel but a Hindi devotional channel, though it was Gujarati earlier. TS has/had this channel on LCN 1072 or something. But Lakshya TV is a Gujarati devotional channel.

Vande Gujarat will be only on DDFD (and hence Dish TV) for the foreseeable future.

OFF-TOPIC: It seems only news channels are being launched in Gujarati nowadays. Other than Viacom18 with Colors Gujarati Cinema, nobody bothers for Gujarati channels as Gujjus prefer to watch Hindi shows. There is a reason why Zee Punjabi was relaunched by Zee, but not Zee Gujarati. For this reason Gujarati has the lowest number of channels, lower than Assamese, Odia and Bhojpuri.
Thats the reality bro. According to me, Punjabi are Gujarati languages are going through a "Silent Death". Everyone knows that we in India have just a small portion of Punjab. Pakistani Punjab is almost 5 times bigger than Indian Punjab. But the cause of worry is that in both Punjabs, Punjabi language is considered inferior and Pendu ( Villager' s Language ). Punjabi is not even taught in schools of Pakistani Punjab. But still they have a large number of population speaking Punjabi ( almost 50% of pakistan' s total population ). Rich classes hesitate to speak in Punjabi ( not all though). And the same is probably with Gujrati language. FACT - If there wpuld have been no partition then Punjabi would have been most spoken language in India.

I know this fact is not easy to be admitted true . But many of history professionals say as in that case there would not have been degradation in % population of Punjab speaking Punjabi.

Snaps of the channels from my side:
jx1XuRC.jpg

7VjhPyN.jpg

nAUmmjY.jpg

ZeMzkGR.jpg

QpWzlL3.jpg

Package details: All 4 FTA Channels from NCF Pack onwards. Only Colors Gujarati Cinema is a pay channel @ Rs 1.18 pm. However, it is available on all ROI SD and HD Packs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock