5 HD Channels to be added by 15 april

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Five HD Channels to be added by 15 april

If These HD Channels Adding Means,Then We Can Also Expect Amritha TV HD Which Is Scheduled To Be Launch On Vishu Day

Raj TV HD is an awesome news definitely Sun DTH might reach their target of 90 HD Channels by this year end for sure.

Since HD gonna be added its a good news for HD viewers and SD viewers its time to Upgrade to HD as paying few bucks more for an HD version per month definitely worth it in terms of viewing experience.

karan_hdl said:
Raj TV HD is an awesome news definitely Sun DTH might reach their target of 90 HD Channels by this year end for sure.

How? As per current space they can't add more than 64 :shy even if they get one more Tp they can reach max, 80

It is requested to the thread starter to provide the source, otherwise thread will be closed as per the forum rules

amarnathkvk said:
How? As per current space they can't add more than 64 :shy even if they get one more Tp they can reach max, 80

Airtel booked over 10+ TPs in SES9 So I think for Sun DTH too might reached an agreement with GSAT15 of more TPs I Believe.

Gobinaath said:
Read post 2 and 3 :) ..
Bindass HD :hehe

wewake said:
It is requested to the thread starter to provide the source, otherwise thread will be closed as per the forum rules

I already shared source and never shared fake news for reps in the past

Still anyone wants to close the thread I don't mind

Purpose of the thread was to share information because I feel I own the forum being old member

dreambox.pk said:
I already shared source and never shared fake news for reps in the past

Still anyone wants to close the thread I don't mind

Purpose of the thread was to share information because I feel I own the forum being old member
Agreed with him as some people wont be asked for source

He is an old member of this forum and give him some leverage by continuing this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock