5 New Channels coming soon Videocon d2h (Unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zee Anmol testing on Videocon d2h platform

Is aarayn right about upcoming channels according to your source?

RE: Zee Anmol testing on Videocon d2h platform

geekvishal said:
Is aarayn right about upcoming channels according to your source?

no.....but can't say anything.....

RE: [split] 6 New Channels on Videocon d2h

Seems @aryaan's news is coming out to be true.
Zee anmol is already testing.. lets see, if other chnls too get added, what he has mentioned in d list. :tup

RE: 5 New Channels coming soon Videocon d2h (Unconfirmed)

Good if happens.

By the way shawl_who bro, what happened to the post I posted in this thread? That was in between geekvishal post and aryan post...

:(

I though Dish tv is the only one who adds crap channels but after seeing D2H adding channels like this which makes me think that D2h is even one hand ahead of dish tv which it comes to adding crap channels, instead of adding channels like star sports 2, HBO hitz and defined etc which are missing from D2H list but they are adding all this crap channels

:u :D

Sadiq said:
Good if happens.

By the way shawl_who bro, what happened to the post I posted in this thread? That was in between geekvishal post and aryan post...

:(

which post bro ? :huh
I have split few posts out of zee anmol thread and created a seperate thread here...
pls confirm in that thread.;)

Re: RE: 5 New Channels coming soon Videocon d2h (Unconfirmed)

DishHD said:
I though Dish tv is the only one who adds crap channels but after seeing D2H adding channels like this which makes me think that D2h is even one hand ahead of dish tv which it comes to adding crap channels, instead of adding channels like star sports 2, HBO hitz and defined etc which are missing from D2H list but they are adding all this crap channels

Dishtv is still ahead of other dths in total crapityyyy be it there channels , service , user interface , stb ...no one can beat them in this:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;);););)

Re: RE: 5 New Channels coming soon Videocon d2h (Unconfirmed)

DishHD said:

This guyy after been banned for 5 days has again started deframing other dths:mad::mad:

Coolboy said:
This guyy after been banned for 5 days has again started deframing other dths:mad::mad:

Has reality hurts but i had said the truth the D2H customers would love to see channels like Star Sports 2 and HBO hitz and defined which i had mentioned below not this channels which they are adding from few day. Has is Star Sports HD channels and Star Sports 2 for Dish tv customers

:u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock