Breaking 5 SD Channel will be added midnight

• Thread starter Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 4,512
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best way to get a channel added on a platform is to contact channel directly on social media or thru mail and put in ur request. If that does not deliver results then write to the distribution company for that broadcaster or connect with some senior person working with that broadcaster or more preferably handling that genre/cluster in the company thru twitter or e-mail.

Follow up on a regular basis and keep status check, within a short interval channel surely channel will be added on the platform if ur communication skills are effective and broadcaster realises that there is strong demand for it. Working on proper revenue sharing arrangement or acceptable carriage fee or shortage of bandwidth usually cause little delay but things do work

Registering feedback with operator leads to more waiting time and no assurance as unless broadcaster engages in negotiations or there is massive demand from subscribers which forces operator to take the leap, things remain in cold storage.

QYou had confirmed to me about their ongoing talks with airtel back in October when i had enquired on this. Shorts TV has also said few days back that negotiations with airtel r on but agreeable terms have not been reached, they r saying in first quarter of 2019 things might be confirmed.

I had to keep in touch with TV5Monde Asie, Australia Plus for many years to see it added on Tata Sky and Airtel, even had continuos e-mail interactions with their team and distribution company here. Have engaged in discussions like these with many other big & small channels , almost at all times it delivered good results. You all should do the same if u intend to catch ur favourite channels on a particular dth or cable platform

Last edited:
I too requested them via email and they replied assuring the additions of tamil channels via phone call But......:wall:

I too requested them via email and they replied assuring the additions of tamil channels via phone call But......:wall:
Me to bro many times I sending mail to Airtel and through Airtel DTH messager in FB .. since 7 month no response and they saying we taking as feedback ..:dodgy:

Best way to get a channel added on a platform is to contact channel directly on social media or thru mail and put in ur request. If that does not deliver results then write to the distribution company for that broadcaster or connect with some senior person working with that broadcaster or more preferably handling that genre/cluster in the company thru twitter or e-mail.

Follow up on a regular basis and keep status check, within a short interval channel surely channel will be added on the platform if ur communication skills are effective and broadcaster realises that there is strong demand for it. Working on proper revenue sharing arrangement or acceptable carriage fee or shortage of bandwidth usually cause little delay but things do work

Registering feedback with operator leads to more waiting time and no assurance as unless broadcaster engages in negotiations or there is massive demand from subscribers which forces operator to take the leap, things remain in cold storage.

QYou had confirmed to me about their ongoing talks with airtel back in October when i had enquired on this. Shorts TV has also said few days back that negotiations with airtel r on but agreeable terms have not been reached, they r saying in first quarter of 2019 things might be confirmed.

I had to keep in touch with TV5Monde Asie, Australia Plus for many years to see it added on Tata Sky and Airtel, even had continuos e-mail interactions with their team and distribution company here. Have engaged in discussions like these with many other big & small channels , almost at all times it delivered good results. You all should do the same if u intend to catch ur favourite channels on a particular dth or cable platform
Who will do this much for channel addition?

Who will do this much for channel addition?

I have done many times brother. To achieve something hard work , dedication is required and one should be smart enough where to properly allocate them for getting best + effective results.

Mailing DTH operator won't work, they receive thousands of such feedback and unless majority want something they don't take action it specially incase of channel addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom