53e

You should be able to get the same channel on Express AM8 at 14.0°W with 60 cm offset dish. Two transponders seem to carry it.

10975 H 2962
11456 H 3000

Express AM8 at 14.0°W - LyngSat
I try it last week for almost 4days but couldn't get signal..i don't know mayb I didn't get the lnb clock right so if u can get me the right clock setting I will b very glad.thankx

I even used 1.2m dish but no avail.
I got 7w and 22w n I believe 14w is in the middle so I focust in the middle
7w nd 22w but no result.pls help

What is your exact location in Ghana? LNB skew (the clock you mentioned) is highly sensitive to the location.

But first, do you know anyone in the vicinity who is able to receive this channel on 14W? First confirm whether the channel is still being broadcasted by the same satellite and transponder.

What is your exact location in Ghana? LNB skew (the clock you mentioned) is highly sensitive to the location.

But first, do you know anyone in the vicinity who is able to receive this channel on 14W? First confirm whether the channel is still being broadcasted by the same satellite and transponder.
No I didn't no or see any dish on 14w
Except 22w but not 14w

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock