Breaking 6 Channels Got MIB Licence

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,484

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
10PAGE 3 ENTERTAINMENT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED NON- News and Current Affairs Power of God TVU92130WB2008PTC130399Uplinking and DownlinkingIS-17NAForeign
18 NEW DELHI TELEVISION LIMITED NEWS and Current AffairsNDTV RajasthanL92111DL1988PLC033099Uplinking and Downlinking IS-17HindiForeign
19NEW DELHI TELEVISION LIMITED NEWS and Current Affairs NDTV
Madhya Pradesh | Chhattisgarh
L92111DL1988PLC033099 Uplinking and DownlinkingIS-17 Hindi Foreign
20NEW DELHI TELEVISION LIMITED NEWS and Current AffairsNDTV Gujarati L92111DL1988PLC033099
Uplinking and Downlinking
IS-17Gujarati Foreign
21NEW DELHI TELEVISION LIMITED NEWS and Current AffairsNDTV Marathi L92111DL1988PLC033099
Uplinking and Downlinking
IS-17MarathiForeign
42ARG Outlier Media Pvt. Ltd NEWS and Current Affairs R. KannadaU74999MH2016PTC284365Uplinking and Downlinking IS-20NAForeign

Already 9 marathi news channels now this is 10th. :dodgy2:

Bulk of marathi news channels launching before election hope no bulk of Shutdown after election. :hehe:

Advt running on Ndtv mp/cg channel that Ndtv Rajasthan is launching soon…
WRyedVB.jpg

Already 9 marathi news channels now this is 10th. :dodgy2:

Bulk of marathi news channels launching before election hope no bulk of Shutdown after election. :hehe:
Now election is coming so be ready for News channels wave. I think Times Now is also planning to launch TN Marathi because they are now very active on social media site and giving live coverage of various political & social issues over their youtube channel. Also in all social media handles they are using TIMES NOW MARATHI logo same like TN Navbharat and in very big size. So this is my assumption.

Another thing is at the time of announcement of Republic Kannada, arnab says that their is surprise in September. So don't know it may be Republic Marathi. Because Maharashtra is also undergone for Assembly Election in next year.

By the way I heard a year ago news about India News also planning for launch marathi news channel with name India News Jai Maharashtra. But channel not come in reality till the date. Are they cancelled the same?

Now election is coming so be ready for News channels wave. I think Times Now is also planning to launch TN Marathi because they are now very active on social media site and giving live coverage of various political & social issues over their youtube channel. Also in all social media handles they are using TIMES NOW MARATHI logo same like TN Navbharat and in very big size. So this is my assumption.

Another thing is at the time of announcement of Republic Kannada, arnab says that their is surprise in September. So don't know it may be Republic Marathi. Because Maharashtra is also undergone for Assembly Election in next year.

By the way I heard a year ago news about India News also planning for launch marathi news channel with name India News Jai Maharashtra. But channel not come in reality till the date. Are they cancelled the same?
Yup, Times now Marathi is in full swing currently on social media.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock