Sad News 6 Channels will be removed on 3rd April on Tata Sky

They are removing mastiii. India no 1 music channel. I was thinking to switch to tatasky from dishtv.after this move big no 😠
Today is 15 March .. Wait till 3rd April they may pay carriage fee to Ts :ok2:

Following channels also removing on 3rd April as per scroll running on those channel
Samachar Plus
News India
Home Shop 18
Sarthi TV
VTV news
News World Odisha
Home Shop 18 as well?

Looks like problem with TV18 network also..Is scroll running on any other TV18 channels?

So most of the removals are for FTA channels only,As Goel Ji said many FTA channels will be out soon.

I think out of the given list of channels to be removed,some will be removed for sure.

Home Shop 18 as well?

Looks like problem with TV18 network also..Is scroll running on any other TV18 channels?

So most of the removals are for FTA channels only,As Goel Ji said many FTA channels will be out soon.

I think out of the given list of channels to be removed,some will be removed for sure.
It will start with free channels, but down the line pay channels will also reduce their prices except for the ones having exclusive rights to sport content.
Even the sports rights will see a dip in price growth in coming years. In old regime most of the people used to subscribe to certain sports channels through the year for 2-3 months of content. Now they can subscribe on daily basis as well reducing revenue for sports broadcasters, which would mean value of rights will be less or will stay flat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock