Breaking 6 HD Channels added on DishTV ST2 Platform,

• Thread starter Mounesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,297
Zee and Dish r siblings but from last few years they r not in good talking terms and avoiding each other. It is normal in today's age specially in affluent households. Essel Papa Ji needs to reconcile their differences else Tata Chacha and Airtel Aunt will try to get hold of their assets :)
But anyway there are siblings right.The siblings have to patch up or there will partition in the property.

But anyway there are siblings right.The siblings have to patch up or there will partition in the property.

Property is already partioned but their business is as such that " Tere bin main kya , kuchh bhi nahi.... Mere bina tu kya, kuchh bhi nahi". They still have soft corner for each other but both act not to bow down in order to satisfy ego. Zee is very clever and teases Dish TV by giving benefits to Tata Chacha and Airtel Aunt, i feel sad for Dish as they still respect sibling and never take offence.

Tomorrow i will try to counsel them and try to patch up differences. Wish me the best :)

Property is already partioned but their business is as such that " Tere bin main kya , kuchh bhi nahi.... Mere bina tu kya, kuchh bhi nahi". They still have soft corner for each other but both act not to bow down in order to satisfy ego. Zee is very clever and teases Dish TV by giving benefits to Tata Chacha and Airtel Aunt, i feel sad for Dish as they still respect sibling and never take offence.

Tomorrow i will try to counsel them and try to patch up differences. Wish me the best :)
I have been trying to force dishtv to add Zee HD channels for so long,that i gave up in the end.Best of Luck to you.(y):tup::tup:

Hai Friends,
STAR SUVARNA HD, Maa Movies Hd, Sony BBC Earth HD, Star Gold Select HD, Sony Ten3 HD , Discovery HD Channels added in DishTV ST2 wef 01-02-2019,
Bro Edit the Title as "6 HD channels added on Dishtv ST2".

Dish ST2 added
SD channel - Jeet Prime LCN 111
and

HD channels - Star Gold Select, Sony Ten 3, BBC Earth, Star MAA Movies and Star Suvarna at LCN 919,926,966,989 and 995 respectively.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock