Breaking 6 HD Channels Testing By Videocon D2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added audio and video pid later please suggest how to watch testing channels in vd2h

I Reckon They Might Be Testing Space

Usually Nowadays They Tests Only For An Hour Or Less!

Moreover My Source Said That They Have Planning For HD Channels But Not In Very Near Future I Mean Around A Week!

Go to Installation Satellite , Management , Select Transponder 11609 H , Click on Video Test
Video PID 6611
Audio PID 6612

See the below image
thanks bro i have followed the same but no sound only small pic available and clicked the tune button in test mode but no tuning has been happening how watch all the testing channels in like how we use to watch normal channels

We need PID VID along with Transponder details to view a testing channel.

If you want to watch in full screen press language button while seeing the test signal.( This works for 5 seconds only )

But I am not sure about audio part.

If you are more interested to see testing signals please buy a FTA box

DIGIWAY® Free To Air DD Direct DTH Set Top Box (DVB-S2, MPEG-4, Full HD With 2 USB PORTS & Wi-Fi Supported Via USB Wi-Fi Dongle)(No Monthly Recharge Required) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077KT39KG/?tag=dreamdth-21

Last edited by a moderator:
To see the existing test channels

PID 6111 VID 6112
PID 6211 VID 6212
PID 6311 VID 6312
PID 6411 VID 6412
PID 6511 VID 6512
PID 6611 VID 6612

Write your reply...can we watch these channels on sd box which are testing by attempting the audio video pid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock