Breaking 6 New 4K UHD Channels launching in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 26,822
How much data needed to watch these channels if wifi not available in home

Satellite channels best dude,
Hope Travel XP 4k satellite channel will launch soon,
Airtel also have 4k enabled Xtream Box, but even they don't have Travelxp HD yet. Then how can Airtel users expect 4k channels like Tata Sky.
So when the SD version is not on Dishtv and HD version is not on Airtel and so on Whats the use of launching internet, satellite when they cannot provide to all operators. Sorry this was offtopic but could not resist to vent my frustration.

How much data needed to watch these channels if wifi not available in home

minimum 50 mbps is a requirement (recommended 100+ fiber
Is it mandatory to subscribe ₹299 package or having Binge+ box will suffice?
I only have the ncf and able to stream Travelxp 4K currently.
only 153 pm. 5.2 rs per day should be there
irony is ncf is for sat network capacity for dpo, and satellite is not even in the equation, they are internet based :ROFLMAO:
So when the SD version is not on Dishtv and HD version is not on Airtel and so on Whats the use of launching internet, satellite when they cannot provide to all operators. Sorry this was offtopic but could not resist to vent my frustration.

it is up to the operators whether they want to add it to their satellite (or servers in this case)
4k content is there(f1 epl seriaa cl euro travelxp love nature4k etc), its up to the operators to check the feasibility and broadcast them
in europe since 2016 it was feasible there to give dedicated bandwidth to 4k channels

This 4k stuff, internet is compulsory for launching a channel?
Tatsky did it deliberately?
This 4k stuff can b launched from satellite or no?
Then unlimited wifi data plan required to watch these 6 UHD channels cost?
1 whole tp requires to launch these 6 UHD?
So 4k tv is also mandatory to enjoy these programs? Led or lcd waste?
These channels will b always free??
Only we have to pay for wifi and enjoy these channels??

Last edited:
This 4k stuff, internet is compulsory for launching a channel?
Tatsky did it deliberately?
This 4k stuff can b launched from satellite or no?
Then unlimited wifi data plan required to watch these 6 UHD channels cost?
1 whole tp requires to launch these 6 UHD?
So 4k tv is also mandatory to enjoy these programs? Led or lcd waste?
These channels will b always free??
Only we have to pay for wifi and enjoy these channels??
they can launch a proper 4k channel thru satellite like star sports/nat geo etc. but who will pay 40+ rs for a European travel channel (not me)
it is a an internet based channel because there is no demand for 24/7 4k channels that also a European travel channel
uk/germany and many European countries have 4k satellite channels since 2016, so it definitely possible to launch a 4k sat channel with binge+ stb and airtel xtream 4k
minimum 100 mbps... so 799+ gst per month (if fiber is there at your location)
14-16mhz can be allotted (basically 2x normal hd channel bandwidth) for full time 4k sat channel as binge+ and airtel xtream 4k support better hevc compression
you can watch these channels on 20 year old tv with rca connector (but why? :ROFLMAO: ) and normal 6-7 year old hdtvs with hdmi cable input but resolution will be downscaled
they are free for at least a month so only ncf of rs 153 or rs 61(for multi tv) monthly
wifi 799+ and ncf of 153

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock